The world of work is changing – across industries, throughout Canada and around the world – and so is Ubisoft Winnipeg. As part of a Canada-wide initiative, the studio has announced several new policies, offering all employees a more balanced approach to their personal and professional lives.
These changes reinforce the studio’s commitment to employees and their mental and physical health, and include:
- Universal Vacation Time: Six weeks of vacation for all Ubisoft employees in Canada.
- Hybrid & Flexible Work: Employees have the option of working from home or the office.
- Enhanced Parental Leave Program: More support following the arrival of a child, with employees receiving 75% of their full salary.
- Part-time Work Opportunities: Making more time for employees and their passions.
- Right to Disconnect: When the work day is over, it’s over.
Ubisoft Winnipeg is hiring! If you’re interested in joining us, visit our career page.